Monday, January 30, 2012

Getting to Know the Author:

          Hello all, my name is Jessie and I'm currently a student at Washburn University studying mass media. A few things that you might want to learn about me is that I am the youngest of three, I love to be adventurous, and my biggest hobby is photography.

          I made this blog for any person who likes photographs, but isn't quite sure how to edit them. I will post periodically over basic edits and steps on how to make your photos look professional, even if they're taken with a cheaper camera.

          I first started to get involved in photography in middle school when I took my first photography class. Ever since then I have been captivated by the lens. Not only do I love to capture the outdoors, but I like to capture emotion as well.

          Pictures aren't good because of the photographer or the price of the camera. Photographs become art when they become personal to you. By learning to edit you're generally learning how to take old photos and flip them into pieces you'll want to frame. I hope you all learned a little more about me and I hope this blog is beneficial to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment