Thursday, April 26, 2012

Camera Phone

For all those who have yet to purchase a smart phone, this post is for you. I myself have a LG chocolate touch, which is very old and has a poor camera. Taking pics is a drag, and I hate showing my friends on twitter and fb since mine arent up to par considering I love taking photographs. Here is an example of what a photo on my phone looks like with out any editing.
To edit these photo's to make it look like you used a fancy iphone is simple! First you are going to ahutofix your photograph. All computers have this setting and it will change your photo minor. Then you are going to adjust the hue depending on the colors in your photo. I have cool colors, so I will enhance those in my photo.

Next you will sharpen your photo and I changed the color in the flowers to brighten the picture, but this is optional. If you would like to do this go to www.fotoflexer.com and choose the Color Rotate option.
Last I'm going to soften the photo since the colors now are a little intense. I'm going to do this by adding just a little sepia to the photo and rounding the edges. This will create a look like looks like you took it on your iphone and even touched it up using instagram. For people who dont have this luxury, its great to edit the photo's to still share them with friends and family. It is also nice because it only take a couple of steps and less then 5 minutes to do!

1 comment:

  1. Having Instagram really does make photo editing easy. Ha, I believe of all your post this is the most relevant to the class because majority of people now-a-days have replaced their 'Point and Shoot' cameras with their camera phones.

    ReplyDelete